Tackle the terrain where you are as we mark BBAR weekend (28-29 August) as an active community, ready to bounce back in Bantry next year!
The Bantry Bay Adventure Race may be postponed until August 2022
But we’re asking you to take help us hold the date for next year by taking on a different BBAR challenge, raising funds for local Bantry charities in the process.
We can’t all be in Bantry together this year, but we can all take inspiration from our usual 3-leg route. Over the BBAR weekend (28-29 August):
- Run, cycle, kayak or take on all three disciplines wherever you are in the world.
- Challenge friends and family across the world to join you.
- Then share your photos and videos with us on social media using the hashtag #adventurebantry
We’ll also be hosting an online Adventure Racing Webinar to get your preparation for BBAR 2022 underway!
The BBAR Challenge!
- Run 5k
- Cycle 22.5k
- Kayak 1,500m (or take any another activity of your choice, doesn’t have to be water-based)
Adventure Racing Webinar (2 hours) FREE (date & time tbc)
- Advanced Racing Preparation
- Personal Prep for AR – Nutrition/ hydration, tips on gear & kit
- All Things Bike – Road & Mountain Biking
- Skills and training
Where can I take part?
Somewhere safe anywhere in the world! Spot prizes will be on offer for those who complete the event in Bantry.
Individually (Complete all of the above as an individual over the weekend)
Team (Teams of 3 take a leg each to complete a BBAR 2021 Challenge)
How do I register?
Register online via Eventmaster
Cost: €20 (all going to charity, apart from the payment processing fee)
E-Certificate/Medal – evidence of completing the event via jotform (Strava, Mapmyrun etc.)
Raise Funds for Charity
The Bantry Bay Adventure Race is an amazing non-profit event, which raises funds for some very deserving charities.
And while it will be different this year, you’ll be glad you made it to the finish line!
Register now to be part of it!